Login to the UBHS Patient Portal Access the UBHS patient portal to make an appointment, or check your records. Sign up for the UBHS Patient Portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to the UBHS Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for UBHS customer service telephone number and email id to assist you.
What is the UBHS Patient Portal?
Our main Psychiatric Clinic is in Atlanta, Georgia. We also have a sister clinic in Demorest, Georgia. UBHS works to remove barriers and offer services to people who otherwise would be left without care in Georgia, where more than 69 percent of Georgia’s counties lack mental health services.
We provide services for children, teens, and adults with insurance, including Medicaid. Call us today to make an appointment. We accept new patients and offer same-day/weekly appointments.
How do I create an account on the Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient, or if you have forgotten your user name and password, please visit the Patient Portal home page and click on the “Forgot Password” link in the upper right corner.
This will take you to a page where you can enter your user name and password. If you have not created an account yet, please click on the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of this page.
How do I Login the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a website that offers patients access to their medical records, as well as other important information. To Login to the Patient Portal, follow these steps:
- Click on the “My Account” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Login using your UBHS Email /Login Name and password.
- Click on the “Health History” tab to view your health history and see any recent changes.
- Click on the “Medical Record” tab to view your medical records, including all test results and medications you have been prescribed.
- Click on the “Communications” tab to view your recent email and phone messages, as well as any notifications sent to you by UBHS care teams.
- Click on the “Patient Portal Links” tab to find additional information about our hospital, such as patient resources and blog posts written by staff members.
Reset Your Password
- First, click on the https://app.myhealthspot.com/login.php
- Then, click Forgot Password? option.
- After that, enter your e-mail address below.
- You will receive an e-mail to reset your password.
UBHS Phone Number & Address
- Atlanta Office Hours:- Clinic Hours (Walk-In cut off at 4:00PM)
2900 Chamblee Tucker Rd Bldg 16
Atlanta, GA 30341
Fax: 770-212-2203 (Telehealth & Clinic)
Fax: 770-538-1992 (Nursing Facilities)
- Northeast Georgia Office Hours:- Clinic Hours (Walk-In cut off at 4:00PM)
166 Commerce Parkway #A
Cornelia, GA 303
United Behavioral Health Solutions Locations
Psychiatric Clinic Locations: Atlanta, GA and Demorest, GA
Our Virtual Clinic:
Click here for your SCHEDULED appointment and select your provider
UBHS Health App
Download the UBHS Mobile App:-
Everything related to UBHS patient portal login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.