Login to the Little Clinic Patient Portal Access the Little Clinic Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Little Clinic records. You must first sign up for the Little Clinic Patient Portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Little Clinic Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Little Clinic customer service telephone number and email ID for any additional assistance.
Benefits of using a patient portal:-
Here are some of the benefits of using a patient portal:
1.You can keep your patients informed about their health status.
2.You can easily send them messages, reminders, and other important information.
3.You can easily track their progress and share the results with them.
4.You can easily refer them to specialists or other health care professionals.
Little Clinic Patient Portal Registration
- Go to the little clinic patient portal official website at https://www.kroger.com/health/clinic.
- After that, click on the “Access the Patient Portal” button.
- After that, click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Fill out the required information ( First Name, Last Name, Date Of Birth And Registered Cell phone number.
- Then click on the “submit.” button.
Little Clinic Patient Portal Login
To login to the patient portal, follow this steps:
- First, visit the Little Clinic Patient Portal Official Site at https://www.kroger.com/health/clinic
- Then, click on the “Access the Patient Portal” option.
- After that, enter your patient Username and password.
- Fill all information then, click on the Login button.
Little Clinic Appointment
- First, visit the little clinic official site at https://www.kroger.com/health/clinic/schedule-appointment
- After that, choice appointment type, location, date then, click on Find Appointment button.
The Little Clinic Pay Bill Online
We offer two methods of payment online: Patient Portal and Pay Bill
1. Pay Bill
- Submit your payment through Pay Bill.
- Patient Information:- Enter your patient name, Account Number, Confirm Account Number, Amount Owed in the box.
- Payment Information:- Card Number, Expiration Date in the box.
- Billing Information:- Enter name(first & last), Email Address, zip/postal code in the form.
Filling all information then, click on the Submit Payment button.
2. Patient Portal
- Submit your payment through the Patient Portal.
- Read the login process.
How to Use the Patient Portal App
Little Clinic Customer Service Number
The Little Clinic 2620 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, TN 37214
Call Time : Monday-Friday: 7am-6pm CST
Everything you need to know about Little Clinic patient portal login, sign up, and customer support. We are happy to help you with any problems.