You want to access the WNY Urology Patient Portal, right? By logging into the WNY Urology patient portal, you can schedule an appointment or view your health and medical history. You must first register on the WNY Urology patient portal if you are new to the site.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the WNY Urology Patient Portal in this article. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. For your support, we have included the WNY Urology Customer Service phone number and email address.
How To Acctivate for the WNY Urology Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient at WNY Urology, you must first register on their patient portal. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit WNY Urology’s website.
- Then, click on the “Login to the Patient Portal” link.
- To start an active account, click the Activate account link.
- Complete the signup process by entering new patient details:-
1. Personal Information:-
- Please enter your Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, and Email address in the signup form.
2. Security Information:-
- Please pick 3 different questions from the list and answer them.
3. Login Information:-
- Please enter and create a login name and password.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Please keep your login information safe for future use.
You may now access your patient portal.
How can I log into the WNY Urology Patient Portal?
You’ll need your patient user id and password to sign in to the WNY Urology patient site. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Visit the WNY Urology Patient Portal Login link.
- Enter your login information now (Username).
- Click the login button now.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I Reset WNY Urology Patient Portal Login Password?
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the patient portal’s login page link.
- Click on the “Forgot password?‘ link.
- You must Enter your Email Address and Login Name in the box,
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
- You can get access to it and modify the password.
How do I modify my username on the WNY Urology Patient Portal?
This section will be very helpful to you if you can’t remember your account username. Simply follow the instructions below to quickly get your username.
- Please visit the official patient portal login link.
- Now select Forgot login name? from the menu.
- Please enter your Personal Information and Login Information in to the forgot login name form.
- Using the provided email address, a link to retrieve your password will be given to you.
- Click the link, follow the instructions, and you can obtain your username.
- If you follow these steps, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
WNY Urology Assistance for Patients
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the WNY Urology Patient Portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
Harlem Road: 716-844-5000
Orchard Park: 716-677-2273
Everything pertaining to WNY Urology Patient Portal Signup, Login, and Customer Support has been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.