You want to access the Vanguard Patient Portal, right? You can use the Vanguard patient portal to schedule an appointment or to look up your health and medical data. If you’re brand-new, you must first register on the Vanguard patient site.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the Vanguard Patient Portal in this article, step by step. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. For your support, we have provided the Vanguard Customer care phone number and email address.
How can I sign up for the Vanguard Patient Portal?
If you’re a new patient at Vanguard, you must first register on their patient portal.
To sign up, follow the steps below.
- First, visit the “Vanguard Medical Group” official website.
- Then, click on the “patient portal” option in the.
- To start a new account, click the Signup link.
- Complete the signup process by entering your name, email, and other information.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Please keep your login information safe for future use.
- You may now access your patient portal.
How do I access the Vanguard Patient Portal?
You’ll need your patient user id and password to sign in to the Vanguard patient portal. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Go to the website.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link.
- Then, click on the “Log In With Athenahealth” option and enter your username and password in the pop-up box.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I Reset my password for the patient portal?
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the patient portal’s login page https://25493-1.portal.athenahealth.com/.
- Then, click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- You must enter your login or email address when you click it.
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
- You can get access to it and modify the password.
Vanguard Client Services
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the Vanguard Patient Portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
Corporate Office Vanguard Medical Group:-
- Address:- 271 Grove Ave, Ste E, Verona, NJ 07044
- Phone: 973.559.3701
- Fax: 833.488.1686
For Billing Contact:-
- Phone: 973.559.3700
- Fax: 833.488.1686
For General Inquiries:
Everything pertaining to the Vanguard Patient Portal login, registration, and customer assistance has been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.