Are you looking for login information to the CHAS Patient Portal? Access the CHAS Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your CHAS medical and health records. Register as a new patient in the CHAS portal.
We’ll show you how to log in to CHAS’s Patient Portal. You can also see the registration process and options to reset your password. If you require further assistance, the CHAS Customer Service telephone number and email address are available.
How to register for the CHAS Patient Portal?
You can connect to your care team and access your health information if you are a patient of CHAS. Here are the steps to sign up
1. Go to https://chas.org/ and click on the “Patient Portal” option.
2. Click the “Sign up ” button.
3. Fill in your personal information including name, birth date, and contact information.
4. For your account, create a username/password.
5. To sign up, click on the “Create Account” button.
After creating your account, you can log in to view your health information and message your care team.
How to Login – CHAS Patient Portal Login
These steps will allow you to log in to the CHAS Patient Portal.
1. Go to the portal login page at https://11411.portal.athenahealth.com/
2. In the appropriate fields, enter your username and password.
3. Click the “Login” button.
4. For assistance with logging in, call customer service at 855-846-9115.
How to reset your password
You can reset your password for the CHAS Patient Portal if you forget it. Follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log in to your patient portal.
2. Click on “Forgot your password?”
3. Click “OK” to enter your username into the pop-up box.
4. You should check your email for instructions on how to reset password.
5. Follow the instructions and you will be able login to the patient portal using your new password.
CHAS phone number
If you need assistance accessing the CHAS Patient Portal, or to make an appointment, please contact their customer service.
calling 509.444.8200 or by filling out the form Link below.
Everything related to CHAS Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.