Are you looking access for access to KRMC Patient Portal? If you’re required to make an appointment or check the details of your KRMC medical records, you are able to access this KRMC Patient Portal. If you’re a newcomer to the hospital , then you need to sign up with KRMC’s KRMC patient portal.
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the steps do the KRMC portal for patients login process with the step-by-step instructions. You can also schedule appointments via your KRMC Patient Portal by signing up for an account through their website or by calling their customer service number. It is located below.
What is KRMC’s?
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider in northwest Arizona and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers who care for the health needs of our community.
How to Create a New Account
If you are new to KRMC or have forgotten your login information, follow these simple steps to create a new account:
- First, visit the My KRMC Login Profile” page, click on “Create Account.”
- You will be prompted to enter your Last Name, First Name, Email Address and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You will be asked to choose a password. Password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number and one letter. Confirm your password by clicking on “Confirm Password.”
- You will now be redirected to the “Login Page.” Enter your login information and click on “Login.”
How to Login to the KRMC Patient Portal
To access the portal, patients need to login.
The following steps show you how to login to the portal:
- First, visit the official KRMC Patient Portal website at https://www.azkrmc.com/.
- Click the “Patient Portal” link on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then, click “GO TO MY KRMC HEALTH PORTAL” option.
- Enter your Username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click “Log In.” You are now logged in to the KRMC Patient Portal!
How to Reset KRMC Patient Portal Log In Password
If you have forgotten your KRMC Patient Portal login password, there is a quick and easy way to reset it. To reset your password, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your KRMC Patient Portal account at https://mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org/. (If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one now.)
2) Click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login screen.
3) Enter your email address and click the “reset my password” button. You will then be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
4) Once you have reset your password, log in again and enjoy access to all of the features of the KRMC Patient Portal!
How do I change my user name on the KRMC Patient Portal?
1. Log into the Patient Portal using your existing user name and password.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab located at the top of the screen.
3. Under “Personal Info,” find and click on “Account Name.” This will open up a drop-down menu where you can select a new user name. Please make sure that your new user name is case sensitive (for example, “John” vs “John_”). If everything looks correct, click on the “Update User Name” button to save your changes.
4. Be sure to reload the page in order for your changes to take effect!
KRMC Medical Records
As a service to our patients, Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) offers electronic access to portions of your medical record through our secure patient portal.
The portal allows you to view your personal:
- Health records
- Test results
- Emailing the form to our Medical Record department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxing the form to 928-692-2713, or
- Mailing the form to:
Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Kingman, AZ 86409
For any questions regarding your medical records, email email@example.com or call (928)-681-8670.
KRMC Health Customer Support
Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd.,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
We’ve covered everything that is related to KRMC patient portal login, sign-up, support for customers. If you have any issues, call us and we’ll try to assist you in any possible way.