Seeking access to the KRMC Patient Portal? Whether you need to schedule an appointment or review your KRMC medical records, the KRMC Patient Portal is your one-stop solution. For those new to the hospital, registration with the KRMC Patient Portal is essential.
In this article, we provide a comprehensive guide on navigating the KRMC portal for patients, complete with step-by-step instructions. Not only can you access your medical records, but you can also conveniently schedule appointments. To get started, sign up for an account on their official website or reach out to their dedicated customer service team using the contact number provided below.
What is KRMC’s?
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider in northwest Arizona and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers who care for the health needs of our community.
How to Create a New Account
Creating a new account on most platforms typically follows a similar procedure. Here’s a general step-by-step guide on how to create a new account:
- First, visit the My KRMC Login Profile” page, click on “Create Account.”
- You will be prompted to enter your Last Name, First Name, Email Address and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You will be asked to choose a password. Password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number and one letter. Confirm your password by clicking on “Confirm Password.”
- You will now be redirected to the “Login Page.” Enter your login information and click on “Login.”
How to Login to the KRMC Patient Portal
To access the portal, patients need to login.
The following steps show you how to login to the portal:
- First, visit the official KRMC Patient Portal website at https://www.azkrmc.com/.
- Click the “Patient Portal” link on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then, click “GO TO MY KRMC HEALTH PORTAL” option.
- Enter your Username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click “Log In.” You are now logged in to the KRMC Patient Portal!
How to Reset KRMC Patient Portal Log In Password
If you have forgotten your KRMC Patient Portal login password, there is a quick and easy way to reset it. To reset your password, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your KRMC Patient Portal account at https://mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org/. (If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one now.)
2) Click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login screen.
3) Enter your email address and click the “reset my password” button. You will then be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
4) Once you have reset your password, log in again and enjoy access to all of the features of the KRMC Patient Portal!
How do I change my user name on the KRMC Patient Portal?
1. Log into the Patient Portal using your existing user name and password.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab located at the top of the screen.
3. Under “Personal Info,” find and click on “Account Name.” This will open up a drop-down menu where you can select a new user name. Please make sure that your new user name is case sensitive (for example, “John” vs “John_”). If everything looks correct, click on the “Update User Name” button to save your changes.
4. Be sure to reload the page in order for your changes to take effect!
Also Check It:-
- Jefferson Radiology Patient Portal Login
- WCCA Medent Patient Portal Login
- Chesapeake Health Care Patient Portal Login
- Carney Hospital Patient Portal Login
KRMC Medical Records
As a service to our patients, Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) offers electronic access to portions of your medical record through our secure patient portal.
The portal allows you to view your personal:
- Health records
- Test results
- Emailing the form to our Medical Record department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxing the form to 928-692-2713, or
- Mailing the form to:
Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Kingman, AZ 86409
For any questions regarding your medical records, email email@example.com or call (928)-681-8670.
KRMC Health Customer Support
Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd.,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
It’s never been easier to use the KRMC user portal. We’ve covered everything there is to know about going in, signing up, and giving the best customer service possible. If you have any problems or questions, please don’t be afraid to get in touch. We have a specialized team that is always ready to help and make sure your experience is smooth and easy.