Hi friends! Do you wish to log in to the UCLA Health Patient Portal. You can visit the UCLA Health patient portal to request an appointment, or view your medical and health records.
You must sign up first on the UCLA Health Patient Portal if you’re new to this portal.
This article will show you how to log in to UCLA Health’s patient portal. We also explain password reset, email ID and phone number for UCLA Health customer service. You can find more information here.
Let’s get started:
What is myUCLAhealth exactly?
myUCLAhealth gives patients secure and personalized online access to certain parts of their health information. You can securely access the Internet to manage and obtain information about your health.
You can use the Internet to:
- Make an appointment for a medical visit
- MyUCLAhealth electronic medical record lets you view your health summary
- Check out the test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Get trusted information about your health
- You can communicate securely and electronically with your medical team
- New! Sign up to receive appointment reminders via text
How do I Register for the UCLA Health Patient Portal?
If you are a brand new patient, you will need to create a patient account on UCLA Health’s patient portal. Follow these steps to get started.
- Navigate to the patient portal on the official UCLA Health website.
- Next, click on the “myUCLAhealth” option.
- Click the Sign up now link to create a new account.
- Enter your name, email address, and other details to complete the signup process.
- For future access, please save your username/password. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Now you can access your patient portal.
How do I log in to the UCLA Health Patient Portal
Your patient ID and password are required to log into the UCLA Health patient portal. Follow the steps below if you are a patient.
- Visit UCLA Health’s official website at uclahealth.org.
- Click the My UCLA health link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- The dashboard of your patient portal will be displayed.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my UCLA Health Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password in case you forget.
- First, log in to your patient portal at https://my.uclahealth.org/.
- Click on the “Forgot password?” option.
- Please enter verify your personal information like :
- myUCLAhealth username.
- Date of birth.
- Email address.
- in to the provide fields.
- An email will be sent to you with a link that allows you to reset your password.
- You can open it and change the password.
How do I change my username on the UCLA Health Patient Portal
Follow the steps below to retrieve your username in seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the patient portal login link at https://my.uclahealth.org/
- Click on the Forgot username? button.
- Next, enter your verify your personal information like as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date Of Birth
- Email Address
- In the provide fields. and click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter your email address to receive a link to retrieve the password.
- Follow the link to retrieve your username and complete the procedure.
- Mayo Patient Portal Login
- CHI Mercy Patient Portal Log In
- Port Orange Imaging Patient Portal Log In
- Ortho Rhode Island Patient Portal Log In
- Ara Patient Portal Log In
UCLA Health Customer Support
You can call their customer service if you have any problems accessing the UCLA Health Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Billing Department/On-line billing and payments: my.uclahealth.org||310-301-8860|
|Home Care Liaison||310-794-1400|
UCLA Health Social Link
Everything related to UCLA Health Patient Portal Login and signup as well as customer support has been covered. We are available to assist you with any problem you may have.