Login to the CHI Mercy Patient Portal Access the CHI Mercy Patient Portal to make an appointment, or to check your CHI Mercy records. Sign up for the CHI Mercy Patient Portal if you’re new to this site.
This article will show you how to log in to the CHI Mercy Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for CHI Mercy Customer Service phone number and email id to assist you.
Chi Mercy Patient Portal Short Details
|Patient Portal Name||Chi Mercy Patient Portal|
|CHI Official Site||https://www.chihealth.com/|
|CHI login for employees||https://login.catholichealth.net/|
|Chi Mercy Hospital Ph. Number||please call (402) 717-HOPE (4673)|
|Official Patient Portal Site||Click here|
CHI Mercy Patient Portal Log In
Follow the steps and get easy access to your account.
- First Visit the official CHI Mercy patient portal site at https://www.chihealth.com/
- Then, Click on the “My Chart” option.
- After that, type your patient portal user name & password in the provide form.
- Filling the all information then, click on the “Sign In” button.
How To Reset Your CHI Mercy Patient Portal Password?
- First, Click on the CHI Mercy Official site at – https://mychart.chihealth.com/prd/Authentication/Login?
- Then, click “Forgot Password” option.
- Now, enter patient portal details as MyChart Username, Social Security Number (Last 4 Digits), Date of Birth in the form.
- Click on the Next, button.
- You will receive the CHI Mercy Portal Login instructions in your email.
- Follow them carefully to recover the password.
CHI Mercy Health Pay Bill Online
- Billing Customer Service Center Number
In person bill payments are currently not available due to COVID-19 precautions.
CHI Health Clinic Customer Service Center
Contact CHI Health Details
|Other Patient Portal||Click Here|
Everything related to CHI Mercy patient portal login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible.