If you wish to make an appointment or look up your health and medical records at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, you can do so by going to the patient portal. You must first register if you are a new user.
Here, we’ll walk you through every step of logging into the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center patient portal. Moreover, you can review the registration procedure and the password recovery methods. For your convenience, we have provided the phone number and email address for Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center customer service.
The Medical Center at Pomona Valley Hospital
Residents of Pomona Valley realized the area need a local hospital following a Christmas Eve train accident in 1899 so as to secure the safety of the neighborhood. In 1903, a group of worried residents came together to found Pomona’s first hospital.
The Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center (PVHMC) debuted more than 117 years ago with the same dedication to the community and commitment to consistently developing and improving our healthcare services.
How to Signup for the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Patient Portal?
You must first register on the patient site of Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. The actions listed below should be taken.
- Go to the patient portal on the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center website.
- Click the Self Enroll button.
- Entering your name, email address, and other information will finish the signup process.
- Your email address will receive a confirmation email.
- Please keep your username and password safe for future use.
- You may now access your patient portal.
How to Access the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Patient Portal?
You need to have your patient user id and password in order to access the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center patient site. You can adhere to the login instructions if you’re a patient.
- Visit the Patient Portal for Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center on its official website.
- In the top menu, select Patient Portal.
- Next, click on the “My Health Patient Portal Login” button.
- Enter your login information, including your username and password.
- Just now, click the Sign In button.
- You will be taken to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now make appointments, see your health records, and pay your bills online.
How can you change your Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center login password?
If you forget your password, simply follow these simple instructions.
- Visit the https://myhealthpvhmc.iqhealth.com/.
- Click on Forgot password? link.
- When you click on it, you must enter your Email address or username.
- An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
- By opening it, passwords can be modified.
Customer service at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
If you experience any difficulties using the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Patient Portal or scheduling an appointment, please contact their customer service.
Address:- 1798 N. Garey Avenue Pomona, CA 91767
Phone Number:- 909-865-9500
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Social Link
Everything pertaining to Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Patient Portal Signup, Login, and Customer Support has been addressed in this article. Contact us if you still have any questions, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.