IHA Patient Portal instructions in detail. If you’re looking for instructions on how to access your IHA account, you’ve come to the correct spot. This post has all the information you require.
We’ll also teach you how to register, get access to your account again, get in touch with customer service, and learn more about IHA Cares and the IHA Patient Portal.
How can I access my IHA Patient Portal account?
The steps are listed below.
- You can access the official IHA website.
- Click on the “My Chart Log In” button.
- Type your Username and Password in in the form.
- In order to access your IHA account, click “Sign In” next.
How can you unlock your account or reset your IHA Patient Portal Login Password?
IHA login password forgotten? To reset it, adhere to these directions.
- To access the IHA page, use the following link: https://www.ihacares.com/resources/patient-portal?
- Tap the “Forgot password?” button.
- To edit or unlock your account, enter your MyChart username, Primary phone, Date of birth and ZIP code.
- To finish the procedure, click “Next”.
- Your account recovery email address will be utilised to send you a temporary security password.
- Visit the website next, and then follow the instructions to reset your password.
How can I get New IHA Patient Portal Username Back?
If you forget your IHA login username, follow these steps to get it back.
- To access the IHA page, open the following link: https://www.ihacares.com/resources/patient-portal?
- On the login page, select “Forgot username?“.
- Please enter your full legal First name, Last name, zip code , birthdate, last four Social Security numbers, email address, and cell phone number.
- You can also add your medical record number, which is optional.
- To submit your request, click “SUBMIT REQUEST”.
How do I set up a new account with IHA Patient Portal ?
IHA account enrollment is quick and uncomplicated. To begin, adhere to the guidelines below.
- You can access the IHA patient portal login page at https://www.ihacares.com/resources/patient-portal?
- To access the User Registration page, click the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Enter your full information such as MyChart activation code, Date of birth and ZIP code in the provide fields.
- After that, submit your request by clicking “SUBMIT REQUEST”. For help creating an account at New IHA, go to the instructions.
Customer Service for IHA
Contact Human Resources for employment verification or application questions/issues via email.
Contact us for complaints or concerns about patient care at 877.586.1174, email or mail.
IHA Administrative Offices
PO Box 0446
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-0446
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group Social Link:
Customer service, login, and register for the IHA patient portal have all been handled. If you have any questions, we are available to help you in any way we can.