There are many reasons as to why people strive to work in Ford, and employee care is one of them.
If you an employee of Ford or a retiree, then this article is for you, as in this article, we’ll tell you how Ford takes care of its employee through MyFordBenefits, wherein you access the dashboard of the Ford Motors employee portal Myfordbenefts.com.
Use the complete guide available on this page for Myfordbenefits.com login available on the MyFordBenefits login page.
New user, follow these steps for Myfordbefits Login:
- Go to the Myfordbenefits.com login page https://leplb0770.upoint.alight.com/web/ford/login?forkPage=false#.
- Click on New User.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, i.e., Social Security Number.
- Enter your date, month, and year of birth.
- Click on Continue.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- Enter your temporary Myfordbenefits password.
- Click the Log On button.
- By following the online guidance, create your Ford Benefits User ID, Ford Benefits Password, and National Employee Services Center PIN.
- Select and answer Security Questions in case you forget your Ford Benefits user ID or Ford Benefits password in the future.
- Once you are logged in, use the Personal Information tab on the top right of the screen to update your home phone numbers and mobile number, personal email address, and communication preferences.
You have now successfully registered yourself with Ford Benefits.
Existing user, follow these steps for Myfordbenefits Login:
- Go to the Myfordbenefits.com login page. https://leplb0770.upoint.alight.com/web/ford/login?forkPage=false#
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter the Ford Benefits Password.
- Both the fields are case sensitive, so input them carefully.
- Click on the Log On button.
You will be successfully logged into the homepage of Ford Benefits.
For Reset password, follow these steps:
In case you forgot your MyFordBenefits User ID or Password, or you are not able to log in due to any reason, follow these steps to successfully reset your password –
- Go to MyFordBenefit Log in page https://leplb0770.upoint.alight.com/web/ford/login?forkPage=false#.
- Click on the ‘Forgot User ID or Password?’ option.
- Enter the last 4 digits SSN, i.e. your Social Security Number.
- Enter your birth date, month, and year
- Click on Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
We hope that you were able to reset your password. Go to the login page of Ford Benefits, and log in with the new credentials.
Retiree, follow these steps for myfordbenefits Login:
If you have retired while working form, and want to avail the benefits provided by Ford to its employees and retirees, follow these steps –
- Go to MyFordBenefits Log in page https://leplb0770.upoint.alight.com/web/ford/login?forkPage=false#
- Sign in using your valid User ID and Password
- Click on the Enroll in your retiree health benefits tab on the home page
- Click on the Research and Enroll on the Welcome page
- You can change or compare your benefits on the Benefits Summary page
- When you are done and ready to submit your choices, then select the Confirm Choices option.
- As a rule, you must submit your selections within 31 days of your retirement date.
- You’ll receive an email verifying that you have enrolled if you have an email address on file.
- Upon receipt, please visit back to Ford Benefits log in page to confirm your selections.
You are done with the Retiree section.
We hope that by using our guide you were able to successfully log into the Ford Benefits, or were able to create a new user ID in case of a new user, or were able to successfully register yourself as a retiree. We also hope that you were able to reset your password in an unlikely event.
Follow our page for more updates on MyFordBenefits, as these features and processes are updated regularly by the Ford team.