Are you looking to login to the Emory Patient Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing Emory Patient Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the Emory Patient Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to login to the Emory Patient Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed Emory Patient customer service phone no and email id for your support.
What is the Emory Patient Portal?
Emory Patient Portal Emory Patient Portal is a website that lets patients control their personal health data and to communicate with their doctors and other staff members. The portal offers an appointment system online as well as a secure messaging system and a calendar for patients on the portal and many more. The website also provides tools for researchers to examine data related to healthcare.
How does the Emory Patient Portal work?
The Emory Patient Portal is a new online system that allows patients to access their medical information, schedule appointments, and communicate with their doctors and nurses.
The portal is easy to use and provides a one-stop shop for patients. The system is available to all patients at the Emory University Hospital.
How to Sign In to the Emory Patient Portal
- To sign in to the Patient Portal, visit www.emoryhealthcare.org/index.html
- You will be prompted to enter your Emory Email address or username and password.
- If you have not already created an account, you will be prompted to create one.
- After logging in, you will see the “Portal Home” page.
- To access specific sections of the Patient Portal, click on the tabs at the top of the page (for example, “News & Events” or “My Health Record”).
- If you have any questions regarding using the Patient Portal or need assistance signing in, please contact our Help Desk at email@example.com or 404-778-7777.
Emory BLUE Patient Portal: Forgot Password
- First Visit the Emory Blue patient portal.
- Then, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- After that, enter patient Email address or username.
- Click on the “Next” button.
Emory patient Portal App Download
Connect health management apps to your Emory Healthcare health records. If you would like to request that an app be connected to your health record, please call 404-727-8820, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Request Emory Patient Portal Access
- BLUE and GOLD Patient Portals
To request access, please call 404-727-8820, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. ET. You may also contact your provider’s office for an invitation.
- Emory Eye Center Patient Portal
To request access, please call 404-778-2020, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. ET. You may also contact your provider’s office for an invitation.
- Emory Decatur, Emory Hillandale, and Emory LTAC Patient Portal
Patient Portal, please call 404-501-1107. If you are calling after-hours 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m., a member of our staff will reply to you within the next 24 business hours.
Emory Healthcare Customer Services Number & Address
404-778-7777 or 1-800-75-EMORY
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday Emory Healthcare Email Address- firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve covered everything that is related to Emory Patient portal login, signup and customer service. If you are still having an issues, contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you in any possible way.