Are you seeking to sign in for access to Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Portal ? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or look up your medical documents then you can do so through the Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Portal. If you’re new to the area it is necessary to join the Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive step-by-step procedure for logging in into the Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Portal. You can also review the process for registration and ways to reset your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided Beaufort Memorial Hospital customer service contact number and email address to help you.
What is Beaufort Memorial Hospital’s Patient Portal?
Beaufort Memorial is a non-profit hospital that was established in 1944 along its banks along the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, is licensed to provide an enumeration of 201 beds (169 acute 14, 14 rehabilitation and 18 health care). We are an acute-care facility as well as a regional referral center and the largest medical facility in Savannah, Ga., and Charleston, S.C. Read our most recent report for the Community.
Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Portal login
There is a convenient way to access my medical records from home or office, by logging into the MyBMH Patient Portals. Select the appropriate option below to login and view your medical records for care provided in the hospital or at Beaufort Memorial physician practices.
- Go to the www.bmhsc.org.
- After that, click “GET STARTED” button.
- Then, click Patient Portal “Login” Link Button.
- Next, Enter this page username & password in this form.
- Click on the Log In Button.
Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Pay Your Bill
- If you have a medical bill, you can pay it online using the Beaufort Memorial Hospital Patient Portal.
- The Patient Portal is an easy and convenient way to manage your health care costs. You can access the Patient Portal at any time, from any device. Plus, you don’t need a password to use the Patient Portal.
- To pay your bill, simply click on the “Pay My Bill” button on the Patient Portal home page.
You’ll be taken to a secure payment page where you can enter your account information and make your payment.
There’s no need to visit a bank or wait in line! You can pay by credit card, debit card, or PayPal. And if you have insurance, we will automatically bill your insurance provider for you.
Thank you for choosing Beaufort Memorial Hospital as your health care provider. We hope that this new patient portal will make paying your bills easier and more convenient for you.
How can I get a copy of my medical record?
Attn: Health Information Services
Beaufort Memorial Hospital
For Release of Information
955 Ribaut Road
Beaufort, SC 29902
Beaufort Memorial Medical and Administrative Center
990 Ribaut Road, 3rd Floor
Beaufort, SC 29902
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Beaufort Memorial Hospital Customer Details
- 955 Ribaut Road
Beaufort, South Carolina 29902
- HOSPITAL SWITCHBOARD Phone Number: 843-522-5200
- FIND A PROVIDER Phone Number: 843-522-5585