If you wish to make an appointment, or view your McLeod patient portal health and medical records, you can access the McLeod Portal. You must sign up if you are a first user.
We will walk you through how to log into the McLeod Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. If you require further assistance, we have provided McLeod Patient portal Customer service telephone number and email address.
How do I register McLeod patient portal?
You will need to create an account in the Penobscot Valley Hospital Patients Portal before you can get started. Follow these steps.
- Navigate to the McLeod health website at https://www.mcleodhealth.org/
- Click the Sign Up Now link to create a new account.
- Enter your MyChart activation code, Social Security number (last 4 digits) and Date of birth to complete the signup process.
- An email confirmation will be sent to your address.
- For future reference, please save your username/password.
- Now you can access your patient portal.
How do I log in to the McLeod patient portal?
To access McLeod Patient Portal you will need your patient user ID and password. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit McLeod’s official website.
- Click the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username & Password.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
Online access to your health records, appointments and bills is possible.
How do I reset my McLeod Patient Portal Login password?
If you have forgotten your password, these are the steps to follow.
- When you click on the link, you will need to enter your username and email address.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- You can change passwords by opening the file.
How to Change Your McLeod Patient Portal Username?
Follow the steps below to retrieve your username in seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the official portal login page.
- Click on the Forgot username? button.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- The email address you have entered will be used for sending you a link to reset your password.
- To retrieve your username, follow the instructions and click the link.
McLeod Patient Portal Customer Support
If you need assistance accessing McLeod’s Patient Portal or scheduling an appointment, please call their customer service.
- McLEOD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER FLORENCE843-777-2000
- McLEOD DARLINGTON843-777-1100
- McLEOD DILLON843-774-4111
- McLEOD LORIS843-716-7000
- McLEOD SEACOAST843-390-8100
- McLEOD CHERAW843-537-7881
- McLEOD CLARENDON803-433-3000
This article covers everything you need to know about McLeod Patient Portal Login signup and customer support. We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have.