Your time at the University of Cape Coast will still be significantly impacted by how you log in to portal.ucc.edu.gh.
The administration of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has made the student portal accessible at portal.ucc.edu.gh. An online portal where students may easily register for an account or log in to carry out specific academic tasks, including course registration.
UCC Student portal Benefits
- Payment of fees
- Course registrations.
- Results checking
- Scholarship and bursary applications.
- Admissions, etc.
UCC Portal | UCC Student Login Portal
Note that you can visit and access the UCC Portal | UCC Student Login Portal using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively. Don’t forget that the official website is: https://www.ucc.edu.gh
- UCC Student Login Portal: https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/login.php
- UCC Main Website: https://www.ucc.edu.gh
- UCC Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
portal.ucc.edu.gh login At UCC Students Portal
- Visit portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Now, enter your student registration number in the “Registration Number” section.
- Now, enter your student password in the “Password” section.
- Click on login button. to access your UCC Student portal dashboard.
How do I change my UCC portal password?
- First, visit the UCC portal login page at https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/login.php
- Then, click on Forgot Password on the login page
- Now, enter your registration number and mobile number in the form.
- Input the code sent to your mobile number to verify
- Now reset the password and login
UCC Student Portal Important Link
- UCC Student Portal: https://portal.ucc.edu.gh
- UCC Main Website: https://ucc.edu.gh
- UCC eLearning Portal: https://portal.ucc.edu.gh
- UCC registrar email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UCC CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast Ghana.
Phone:+233 03321-32440 , +233  32480-9 Fax:+233 32484