Hey everyone. Would you like to access the patient portal at St. Cloud Hospital? Use the patient portal at St. Cloud Hospital if you need to schedule an appointment or look up your health and medical records.
You must first register on the Saint Cloud Hospital Patient Portal if you are new to this portal.
Friends, we will explain how to access the Saint Cloud Hospital patient portal in this article. We will also provide information on how to reset your password as well as the phone number and email address for the hospital’s customer care department.
So let’s begin:
How Do I Register For St Cloud Hospital Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient, you will need to set up an account on the patient portal at Saint Cloud Hospital. To get started, adhere to the guidelines below.
- Go to the St. Cloud Hospital website.
- Then, click on the “MyChart” option.
- Please click the Sign Up Now link to register a new account.
- Enter your personal information.
- Verify your contact information.
- Choose a username and password.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 320-240-7897.
- Please keep your login information safe for future use. An email of confirmation will be sent to you.
- Your patient portal is now available to you.
How To Log Into The St Cloud Hospital Patient Portal?
Your patient ID and password are needed to log into the Saint Cloud Hospital patient site. The actions below should be followed if you are a patient.
- Visit St. Cloud Hospital Patient Portal Login Link.
Please enter your login information such as
- My Chart Username
- Now click the login button.
- Your dashboard for the patient portal will appear.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I Reset St Cloud Hospital Patient Portal Username?
If you forget your password, these easy steps might help you reset it.
- First, visit the patient portal login page https://mychart.centracare.com/.
- You can change your password by clicking the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter your MyChart username, ZIP code and Date of birth in the form.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to you through email.
- The password can be modified and it can be opened.
If you do not have a mobile phone number or email address on file, please call our MyChart help desk at (320) 240-7897.
How do I Modify The St Cloud Hospital Patient Portal Username?
By following the instructions below, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
- To retrieve your username, go to the official patient portal https://mychart.centracare.com/.
- Click on the “Forgot username?” link.
- On the following page, enter your first name, last name, date of birth and zip code.
- You will get a link to reset your password after entering your email address.
- By clicking the link and following the on-screen instructions, you can get your username back.
Customer service at St. Cloud Hospital
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the St. Cloud Hospital patient portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
- Appointments and Scheduling 24/7 320-200-3200,
Nurse Line 24/7:320-200-3200
- Willmar Nurse Line: 320-214-6922
- MyChart Help Desk:- 320-240-7897
Everything pertaining to St Cloud Hospital Patient Portal Signup, Login, and Customer Support has been addressed. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.