You want to access the Spira Care Patient Portal, right? By logging onto the Spira Care patient portal, you can schedule an appointment or view your health and medical data. You must first register on the Spira Care patient portal if you are new.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the Spira Care Patient Portal in detail in this article. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. We have provided the Spira Care Customer Service phone number and email address for your support if you require any additional assistance.
About The Spira Care
You are at the core of all we do at Spira Care. We help your Care Team, which includes doctors, nurse practitioners, and others, become a team. We treat you as a unique person, not just a collection of symptoms. We don’t rush you in and out; instead, we take the time to listen. We converse with you rather than at you. With all of your primary care needs met under one roof, you can support your health without the hassle or complication. The term for it is advanced primary care. Also, the medical experience is superior.
How to Register Spira Care Patient Portal?
If you are new to Spira Care, you first need to create an account on their patient portal. Follow the below step to signup.
- After that, click on the “GO TO YOUR PATIENT PORTAL” link.
- Now click on the Signup link to create a new account.
- Now fill in all your information name, email, and other details and complete the signup process.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id. Please save your username and password for future access.
- Now you can log in to your patient portal.
How to Log In to the Spira Care Patient Portal?
To log in to the Spira Care patient portal, you need to have your patient user id and password. If you are a patient, you can follow the login process.
- Go to the Official site of Spira Care Patient Portal.
- Now click on the Patient Portal option in the top menu.
- Now enter your login credentials Username and Password.
- Now click on the login button.
- You will be redirected to your patient portal dashboard.
Now you can access your health records, book appointments, pay bills, etc.
How to Reset your Patient portal password?
If you forget your password, you can easily reset it by following these simple steps.
- When you click on it, you need to enter your username or email id.
- They will send you a password reset link in your mail.
- You can open it and change the password.
Spira Care Customer Support
If you have any issues accessing the Spira Care Patient Portal Or making an appointment. You can call their customer support.
Call to make an appointment:- 9132977472
Medicare Advantage Members:
Call 877-774-7265 (TTY:711, 877-Spira65)
We have covered everything related to Spira Care Patient Portal Login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issues, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.