Login to the RWJ Health Patient Portal Access the RWJ Health Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your RWJ Health records. You must first sign up for the RWJ Health Patient Portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to RWJ Health Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided RWJ Health Customer Service phone number and email ID for any assistance.
What is rwj health connect?
RWJBarnabas Health, New Jersey’s largest integrated healthcare delivery system, provides treatment and services for more than three million people each year. Our dedicated nurses and doctors at RWJBarnabas Health are dedicated to providing high-quality patient care and education to the region and community.
How to use the rwj Health Connect Patient Portal
The rwj Health Connect Patient Portal is a great resource for patients and their families.
It provides access to a variety of information and services, including:
- health history
- medical records
- emergency contacts
Benefits of using the rwj Health Connect Patient Portal
Including appointments and medications. It also allows you to connect with your healthcare team and receive updates about your health.
Here are some benefits of using the rwj Health Connect Patient Portal:
- It can help you keep track of your appointments and medications.
- It allows you to connect with your healthcare team for updates about your health.
- It is secure and easy to use.
Make an Appointment
For information about our physicians or services, please call 1-888-724-7123.
To schedule an appointment with a cancer specialist, please call 844-CANCERNJ (844-226-2376).
RWJ Barnabas Health Patient Portal Self-Enroll / Sign Up
- First, visit the RWJ Barnabas Health Patient Portal Official Site at http://mychart.rwjbh.org/
- Then, click “Sign Up Now” button.
- Enter your activation code as it appears on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary Your code is not case sensitive. and Enter your date of birth in the format shown, using 4 digits for the year. Please enter your ZIP code.
- Click on the “Next” button.
How Do I Sign In to MyChart?
If you are new to the rwj Health Connect Patient Portal, here are some tips for login the portal:
- To log in to MyChart and access your personal health record, use the button above or visit mychart.rwjbh.org.
- Enter your username and password, and click Sign In.
- If you don’t already have a MyChart account, choose Sign Up Now.
Note:- For tech support help with MyChart, call our 24/7 Help Desk at 1-833-764-3570.
RWJ Barnabas Health the Bridge Login
- First, visit the RWJ Barnabas Health the Bridge official Site at https://thebridge.rwjbh.org/
- Enter the Bridge Employee ID and Password in the box.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
mychart.rwjbh.org Pay Bill Online
- Go to the https://mychart.rwjbh.org/MyChart/Authentication/Login?
- Then, click on the Pay Bill option.
- Enter patient account information as Account Number, Guarantor last name, As a spam prevention measure, complete the CAPTCHA .
- Filling all information then, click the “Next” button.
How does rwj health connect work?
rwj health connect is a new patient portal that connects patients with their doctors, specialists, and other health care providers. The online system allows patients to request appointments, view their medical history, and more.
RWJ Health Connect Customer Service and Social link
Contact a Hospital
RWJ Health Hospital List
|Hospital Name||Phone Number||Address|
|Children’s Hospital of New Jersey at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center||973-926-7000||201 Lyons Avenue at Osborne Terrace|
Newark, NJ 07112
|Children’s Specialized Hospital||888-244-5373||200 Somerset Street|
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
|Clara Maass Medical Center||973-450-2000||1 Clara Maass Drive|
Belleville, NJ 07109
|RWJ University Hospital Rahway||732-381-4200||865 Stone Street|
Rahway, NJ 07065
Everything related to RWJ Health’s patient portal login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns.