Are you trying to log into the patient portal for Houston Metro Urology? You can use the Houston Metro Urology patient portal to schedule an appointment or to look up your health and medical data. You must first register on the Houston Metro Urology patient site if you are new.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the Houston Metro Urology Patient Portal in this article. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. For your support, we have included the Houston Metro Urology customer service phone number and email address.
How to Create an Account on the Houston Metro Urology Patient Portal?
You must first register on Houston Metro Urology’s patient portal if you are a new patient. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Go to Houston Metro Urology’s official website.
- Then click on the patient portal option in the home page.
- To start a new account, click the Signup link.
- Complete the signup process by entering your name, email, and other information.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your your address. Please keep your login information safe for future use.
How do I sign in to the patient portal for Houston Metro Urology?
You need to have your patient user id and password in order to log into the Houston Metro Urology patient portal. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Visit the Houston Metro Urology Patient Portal’s official website.
- Then, select Patient Portal from the top menu.
- After that, click on the “Log In With Athenahealth” and enter your login information now (Username and Password)
- Click the login button now.
Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I reset my password for the patient portal?
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the patient portal’s login page https://15454.portal.athenahealth.com/
- You can click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- You must enter your login or email address when you click it.
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
You can get access to it and modify the password.
Consumer Support for Houston Metro Urology
If you experience any difficulties logging in to the Houston Metro Urology Patient Portal or scheduling an appointment. Calling their customer service is an option.
Everything concerning Houston Metro Urology Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.