Gogpayslip Government employees in Ghana may now swiftly and securely view their pay slips from any computer, laptop, mobile device, or browser setup thanks to a system developed by the Controller & Accountant General’s Departments. A new user can rapidly register by getting an employee code from their department leader.
The GOGPayslip is shown here. Your E Payslip Login and the GoGPayslip Epayslip portal’s instructions for doing so.
Requirements Gogpayslip E Payslip Login
- Official login link.
- Valid Employee number/ Staff ID
- Email Address
- Registration code
- Mobile number
Gogpayslip E Payslip Login At gogpayslip.com
- Go to www.gogpayslip.com,
- Now, enter your Employee ID, your Password.
- Next, enter code that appears in the field.
- Then, click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
How To Reset The Gogpayslip E Payslip Login Password?
To reset your Gogpayslip E Payslip login password, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Gogpayslip E Payslip website at (https://www.gogpayslip.com/index.php?action=login)
- Then, click on the “Forgotten password?” link.
- Enter employee number and mobile number used for registration.
- Follow the instructions in the email sent to you, which will contain a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link provided in the email and enter a new password.
- Confirm your new password and click on the “submit” button.
Your password will now be updated, and you can log in to your Gogpayslip E Payslip account using your new password.
How To Register for the Gogpayslip E Payslip Portal?
You must complete the following steps in order to register for the Gogpayslip e-payslip portal:
- Go to www.gogpayslip.com to access the GogPayslip website.
- Next, click on the “Register” from the menu.
- Choose either Employee or Employer as your desired registration type on the registration page.
- Your first name, last name, email address, and phone number should all be entered.
- For your account, create a username and password.
- Enter the provided verification code after confirming your password.
- Accept the portal’s terms and conditions.
- To finish your registration, click the “Register” button.
How To Print My E Payslip Using My CAGD Payroll?
To print your E Payslip using your CAGD Payroll, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your CAGD Payroll account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, select the payslip you want to print from the list of available payslips.
- Click on the “print” button, located at the top or bottom of the payslip page.
- A preview of the payslip will be displayed on your screen. Review it to make sure it is the correct payslip.
- Click on the “print” button in the preview window.
- Your payslip will be sent to your printer, and you can collect it from the printer tray.
CAGD Contact Details
|Region||Telephone Number||Office Location|
|Central Region||03321-32551||Cape Coast|
|Greater Accra Region||0302-228721 Ext. 2117||Accra|
We’ve done our best to provide you with as much information as we can on the registration procedure and how to log in to GogPaySlip on gogpayslip.com.
Simply complete the above procedures to obtain online access to your Gog E-PaySlip.
If you have a question or would want to offer a suggestion, kindly utilise the comment section below.