If you need to schedule an appointment or look up your health and medical data, you can do so by visiting the Fenway patient portal. You need to join up first if you’re new.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the Fenway Patient Portal in detail in this article. We’ve provided the Fenway Customer Service email and phone numbers for your convenience so you can get in touch with them for additional support. Check out the choices for password reset as well as the signup process.
About Fenway Health
Fenway Health has been working to improve the health of the neighborhood’s residents, the LGBTQIA+ community, persons living with HIV/AIDS, and the general public since 1971. Students who believed that “healthcare should be a right, not a privilege” started Fenway in 1971 as part of the free clinic movement.
Fenway began as a walk-in clinic offering free STD testing and blood pressure tests. Fenway was founded as a freestanding health clinic with a staff of one volunteer doctor, one volunteer nurse, and one intake worker over the years after acquiring permanent space. At present, Fenway Health has a budget of more than $131 million, over 700 employees, and close to 40,000 patients.
What is the process for registering for the Fenway Patient Portal?
Follow these steps to sign up for a Fenway patient portal account if you are new to the practice.
- Navigate to the patient portal option on Fenway’s official website.
- Then, click on the “MyChart” link.
- Create a new account by clicking the Sign Up Now link.
- Enter your MyChart activation code, ZIP code, and Date of birth .Complete the signup process
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Please save your username and password for future use.
You can now access your patient portal.
How do I access the Fenway Patient Portal?
You’ll need your patient user id and password to sign in to the Fenway patient portal. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Visit the Fenway Patient Portal’s official website.
- Then, click on the “My Chart” from the top menu.
- Enter your my chart Username and Password.
- Click the Sign In button now.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I reset my password for the patient portal?
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the patient portal’s login page https://mychartepic.c3ctc.org/
- Click on the “Forgot password?“
- You must enter your MyChart username, ZIP code and Date of birth in the form.
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
- You can get access to it and modify the password.
How do I modify my username on the Fenway Patient Portal?
This section will be very helpful to you if you can’t remember your account username. Simply follow the instructions below to quickly get your username..
- Please visit the official patient portal at https://fenwayhealth.org/mychart/
- Now click on the “Forgot username? link.
- Provide your email address in the box provided on the following page.
- Using the provided email address, a link to retrieve your password will be given to you.
- Click the link, follow the instructions, and you can obtain your username.
- If you follow these steps, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
Assistance for Fenway customers
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the Fenway Patient Portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
- Phone Number:- 617.267.0900
- Email Address:- email@example.com
Everything pertaining to Fenway Patient Portal signup, login, and customer service has been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.